ConExpo is the international gathering place for the construction industry.Read More →
Translating schematics requires special skills.Read More →
You don’t need to consult the Farmer’s Almanac to know what’s going on in farming. This summer has been the worst drought in 50 years. Crop insurance claims are expected to top a record $11 billion this year.
But the drought isn’t the only thing that has the American farmer adjusting his John [...]Read More →
SH3 visited with Jim Heckman, program manager at GM Nameplate, a Seattle-based company that specializes in the custom design and manufacture of branding components, including nameplates, decals, labels and more.
Jim has a graphic design background and throughout his varied career, has developed expertise in print production and ANSI and ISO industry standards.
Jim has [...]Read More →
ConExpo – Con/Agg is one of the world’s largest trade shows.Read More →
Technical Translation Experts
SH3 is a technical translation agency.
Translation is our only business, and we’ve been at it for more than 30 years. From English or into English, SH3 translates nearly 50 different languages, from Afrikaans to Vietnamese.
If it’s technical document translation, chances are, we’ve done it.
SH3 Knowledge BaseTranslation Best Practices
- Do you use Trados or translation memory?
- What is MT?
- Why did you reduce the point size of the type in my documents?
- Why are there commas instead of decimal points in the measurements of my translated document?
- Why are there funny arrows in my French document?
- Can you work on Macintosh documents?
- What type of file will you provide for Chinese, Japanese or Korean documents?
- What is meant by "technical translation"?
- Editing Words Reduces Cost in Technical Translation
- Technical translation and engineering schematics